8.24.2009

fan art

all right so yo, some of you might not know this about me, but in certain cities, states and other areas i am in fact world famous. how famous you ask, the beatles type famous son. let me prove it to you with some art work depicting my image that some of my fans have sent me.
first off, world famous O.G. Will Kelly painted this for me
Photobucket
he is one of my oldest friends and biggest fan, so i was honored when he gave me this.

next we have the once powerful, street ware company killin it made this graphic.
Photobucket
from what i was told they made a small mint off this graphic.

what we have next is an image of i friend of mine davey and i. some one digitally altered this image of us and made near priceless. ever so classy, never trashy.
Photobucket

now this piece of fan art has stolen my heart. little miss becky took my "team hate" panther, (witch is a piece of gangland propaganda) and hand embroidered and painted it for me.
Photobucket
this gem should be displayed in my personal, private gallery soon.

this last one is very personal and dear to me.
Photobucket
we have a small tribe worshiping at the feet of my likeness. here is another one these obsessive tribes.
Photobucket
as you can tell this particular tribe is very protective of there shrine to me. notice the smaller one with an assault rifle in hand. almost daring any would be indiana jones type temple robbers to trespass these hollowed grounds.


i want to thank my fans across this great land. with out you i would be nothing, and with out me, your life's would be meaning less. lets keep the creativity flowing and the fan art rolling in.

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

Bahahaha oh Robert, you wish ;) tinks