1.05.2009

You know I'm born to lose

and gambling's for fools... but that's the way I like it baby...

so i like to collect toys, i hate to admit but it has cut in to my sneaker collecting but in most times toys are cheaper that sneakers and i i was looking at my nikes and i think i could literally never buy a shoe again in my life and still have a few pair still fresh in the box... but i digress.
so for christmas i got a kidrobt. he is the kidreaper the 15th design made. i was stoked when i opened him up on christmas eve. i was ever more surprised to discover that i was one of the lucky people who got a limited edition all white color way. (they are sold in a blind box so you don't know what color you are buying.)

so i put him on the robot wall and i started thinking. i need to buy the other all black kidreaper so i have the set. so i order the little guy and what happiness...
that's right i have 2 of the chase kidreapers. so now i am faced with the decision of weather of not the but another one cause i still need the black kidreaper to complete my set.

No comments: