12.02.2008

who wants to be a dad when you can me a fun uncle

thanksgiving has came and gone. it was... a family holiday. food was good, turkey was a little dry for my taste, but free food is free food. i wanted to celebrate friendsgiving, its a better holiday that takes place the day after and you cook food with all your friends, we invited it in Richmond, but i didn't.

any way the only reason i am bloging this is because i just got this picture message from my sister.
Photobucket
its my niece and i on thanks giving, pretty much the highlight of my day.
fun facts about his picture.
1:you can see my sister talking the picture in the mirror behind us.
2:my niece looks just like i did when i was her age, thats why she is so cute and this is an actual quote"did you have a daughter with some girl and make your sister raise her"
3:my left arm(stage right) looks like a lizards arm in this picture
4:this blogs title is perfect because i was just watching "The Office" and Michael Scott just said it.

No comments: