12.03.2008

emotions catch up with me/i'm too fast... for them

who remembers when poison the well was a local band and they were good... no one, ok moving on.

on a some what related note, i have the 3rd and final "tattoo" drawing. its a broken heart flying away that says "never again". lets take a look.
Photobucket

so the plan is to now take the born 2 kill marry shark, team hate panther, and never again heart, scan them and work some illustrator magic. they are going to be simple 1 color(white) on black background. i know what you are thinking "oh that sounds mad boring" well never fear, it wont be.

after its all said an done they will be printed out i'm thinking5x7 or so, framed and hung on my wall. or if you want to buy a set, we'll do that too.


with all this being said i dont have a scanner so it might take a couple minutes

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

May I make a request!? Bossy bones! I think everyone would like to see a Bossy BONES drawing :) traditional tattoo style please NOW! got to live up to the name! ;) tink Also you are an amazing artist, and I really mean that, I'm not just trying to butter you up lol! Really!