11.24.2008

blood in the water

so i've been "busy" lately, but i have been working on things.
the elusive web site should be wrapped up here shortly. i'm going to be changing up a few things make it a little more cohesive.
lets see what else... oh in case you didn't know i have a thing about robots. i kind of like them a lot. so i'm taking my small collection of prints and toys and displaying them on one of my bedroom walls. its really fun, and it makes my room look like it belongs to an 8 year old. not sure if that's good or bad.
i'm also working on a few sketches and designs for my self, just ideas i've had floating around in my head for a while. i wont tell you what they are but i will give you a few subject points: black panthers, dinosaurs, robots, virgin marry,sharks buildings, downtown tampa, afros, boom boxes and paint.

No comments: